EUCIS-LLL, the European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) and EPA are organising a policy debate on intergenerational learning in Brussels, on 31 March 2015. The event will be hosted by MEP Heinz Becker and supported by Goodyear.
We are happy to invite you to our policy debate on “Intergenerational Learning for Inclusive Societies“, to take place on 31 March in Brussels. This debate aims to share practices and views on how and why the intergenerational dimension should be mainstreamed in lifelong learning strategies. Participants will be able to discuss important related issues, such as how to understand intergenerational solidarity, how to promote active ageing, how to better share good practices etc.
- Heinz K. Becker, Member of the European Parliament (EPP, AT)
- David Lopez, EUCIS-LLL President
- Eszter Salamon, President of the European Parents Association (EPA)
- Carole Gadet, in charge of intergenerational projects at French Ministry of Education and founder of the association “Ensemble demain”, a unique project on intergenerational learning in Europe
- Regina Ebner, Secretary-General of the European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA)
- Representative of Goodyear
University Foundation, Rue d’Egmont 11, 1000 Brussel
31 March 2015 - 14h00 – 17h00 (registration at 13h30)
Post a Comment